Skip to main content

COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects

                                                       COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects

When a virus enters the body the body fights back common symptoms like a fever or 

chills are the result of our immune system attacking the virus by increasing blood flow 


and raising our temperature vaccines are designed to activate the immune system in 


the same way but without making us sick while it's normal to build immunity without side 


effects.


it's also normal for some people to experience mild to moderate symptoms after being 


vaccinated like pain at the injection site fever and chills these side effects usually last a 


few days and go away on their vaccines help protect us against disease and 


feeling mild or moderate side effects after receiving one is a sign that the vaccine and our immune system are working.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

45-Valuable Life Lessons.

1.  Life isn't fair, but it's still good. 2.When in doubt just take the next small step. 3.Life is too short to waste time hating anyone 4.Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does 5.Pay off your credit cards every month. 6.You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree 7.Cry with someone it's more healing than crying alone. 8.Save for retirement, starting with your first payslip. 9.When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile. 10.Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present. 11.It's okay to let your children see you cry. 12.Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about. 13.If a relationship has to be secret. You shouldn't be in it. 14.Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living or get busy dying. 15.You can get through anything if you stay put in today. 16.A writer writes. if you want to be a writer, write. 17.It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But...

How To Raise An Emotionally Intelligent Child

 J ust for a moment what I'd like you to do is I want you to imagine that you're four years old and you're on the ground and you're building a tower and you're proud of this the tower that you're building and then the next minute he comes running along kicks over your tower and you are outraged and you feel these feelings bubble inside you have hurt and panic and frustration and helplessness and just in that moment an adult comes in close gets down low and says honey what happened it and you see in their eyes there's the compassion you feel that their bodies calm and regulated and then all those feelings come bobbling out frustration the anger the helplessness and this adult goes ah yeah tell me all about it I don't try and fix it they don't say to you don't worry you can build another one they just let you feel all that you're feeling and then they open their arms and you snuggle intake another deep breath and then you feel better and then y...

The Amazing Secret Of Your MIND

 I'm going to tell you a story about words. So, I had a client who'd been sectioned in a mental  Hospital. for a while, she had a breakdown, she'd had a very difficult childhood. And then she  came to see me, and she just had to go as an outpatient to this group once a week, and she  was telling me, I said, "Well what do you do there?" She said, "Well, we just have to sit in a  circle and talk, "and we have to start by saying something nice, "so I usually say, "'Oh, I saw  daffodils on the way here today,' "or 'I petted a dog,' "or 'my cat sat on my lap before I left "'and now I feel happy.'" I'm like, "Well, that's kinda nice, "but I want you to do better than that, "I want you to, every time  you have to say something nice, "I want you to go, 'I have phenomenal coping skills,' "'cause it's  all about coping, "you've been in a mental hospi...